Marital Affair is a place with a name that rings a bell of another Ashley Madison version. It is said to have a very simple interface plastered with plenty of features but also cheeky people who can be scammers. So, whenever you use it, make sure you chat with real singles.
Marital Affair shares its membership base with other sites run by Venntro Media Group Ltd, which is a company that manages around 3000 dating and hookup sites. The fact that it shares its user pool with other 2999 sites has advantages and drawbacks.
Many people who have used this site worry about their data protection. Marital Affair is public and other netizens from partner sites can look at the profiles. Profiles on Marital Affair, as we’ll see below, can be totally filled or just left empty.
Anyway, sharing the database allows users to chat and meet people who are as different as interesting on Marital Affair. Most websites operated by Venntro aim to find hookups. Keep reading to get more insights into Marital Affair.
As explained in the introduction, Marital Affair has a huge user base thanks to other sites that are part of the Venntro Corporation. It has 1 million daters, all of which are from Ireland, Wales, and the main English cities. It also has a sprinkling of daters from other cities.
Most netizens are older than 20 years old, have a job, and a college degree. It is important to add that many profiles on Marital Affair are bots, thus some think the site is intended for entertainment rather than dating. Yet, it is also possible to find something interesting.
The gender proportion is balanced. While men outnumber women by 5%, girls are more active in the community. Apart from the automated messages sent by bots, many women hit up guys first.
Everybody is from the UK, however, it welcomes people from South Africa, New Zealand, The USA, Canada, and Australia. As you can see, it only opens the door to these nationalities. The website encourages extramarital relationships and meetups, as its name claims. So, do not look for love here.
The interface of Marital Affair is simple, and it is not a rocket scientist to spot the registration option there. The form starts with a part to submit the gender and the gender of matches. It has no options for gays and trannies, but they can equally participate.
It doesn’t push people to use their real name, as expected from an affair site like this that guarantees basic protection. After that, enter your birth date. Only majors may join this community.
The email address is important, as they send you an email with a link after completing the previous steps. It must be a valid email ID, preferably Gmail to not have issues.
The password must have at least 8 characters. They suggest you a password with capitalized letters and numbers. Take your time to use a secure password to stay safe.
After that, you’ll have become a member. Check your email inbox for the validation link. You will be able to browse the site after verifying the account.
If you become premium, bear in mind that the expiration date won’t prevent you from getting billed. Marital Affair will go on billing you until you unsubscribe. This is pathetic.
To make contact, flesh out your profile properly by adding visual content that helps you attract more singles. Marital Affair allows porn, so it doesn’t present this kind of restriction. Search for personals using the search toolbar on the upper side of the profile.
You can hunt for new singles based on their sexual preferences, physical appearance, and marital status. It also shows the option to meet singles who like piercings and shave or not. This function is very precise.
Next, engage in a chat or visit the Live cam section. If you want to interact with others, pop over to the page where models broadcast. Marital Affair is very similar to Ashley Madison in terms of contact features.
Another way to exchange messages or have chances to do it is by playing Encounters. With Encounters, you like or pass on users you don’t like. If they like you too, then it is a match. Following this, you can talk.
Diaries is another feature that gives you the option to confess your interest and ask people out. Share your sexual experiences to draw in more visitors.
Marital Affair has no app but does have a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to navigate on smart devices. You just need fast internet to load the content on the site. All the functions are available on the mobile version.
Marital Affair has no app because it contains pornographic content, which is banned on Google and Apple Store. According to reviewers, the mobile format is responsive and compatible with Opera Mini, Google Chrome, and Bing.
All this makes it workable for people who are on the go.
Pros and Cons
- Interface is far from complicated, although you will find more than simple options for dating there.
- It has a blog site, which is visible since you enter.
- It boosts discreet affairs.
- The registration process can be finished in under 2 minutes.
- It provides basic identity protection features.
- Marital Affair is more affordable than other sites.
- The platform has a very good reputation and has survived almost 15 years.
- Convenient dashboard.
- It includes multiple communication features that go beyond instant messaging.
- Marital Affair authorizes people to post porn.
- Live cam models through its own webcam service (Camonster).
- Unregistered members can watch the models.
- Anti-scam system.
- The site is small. So, do not expect to find lots of singles like on Adult Friend Finder. Its 500-hundred-thousand member base will not make it.
- Paying for a subscription and extra features could be difficult because payment options are limited.
- The customer support option is hard to find. You can look everywhere and not see it.
- If your subscription expires, it is renewed automatically.
- The site is more intended for entertainment, meaning there are fake profiles.
- No popping ads.
The registration on Marital Affair is free of costs, but to enjoy more features, the site offers 4 membership plans that are broken down like this:
- 1 month: $54.95
- 3 months: $114.95
- Six months: $164.95
- 1 year: $274.95.
As you can notice, the three, six, and annual plan is more cost-effective.
On a paid membership, users perform all the actions that lead to conversing. For example, if you want to view full profiles, you’ll need to become premium. The same happens if you want to send messages and see messages. Default accounts do not let users check their inboxes either.
But these are not the only features paid members can access. These individuals can upload more photos and get functional diaries. But the site gets pricier with the addition of profile boost and email notification, which costs 10 dollars more.
Marital Affair also rewards you with credits that can be spent on virtual gifts, but this function is only available for those who are subscribed to a membership plan.
Credit and debit cards are the payment methods accepted by Marital Affair. PayPal is not accepted.
- Instant messaging: exchange messages with others like you do on other platforms.
- Most popular: it displays the most popular profiles locally. Change the location if you want to chat with singles beyond your frontiers.
- Current balance: it gives insights into the funds stored to carry out on-site transactions. Willing to purchase more features? Check out the balance first.
- Conveniently placed search bar: it is on the dashboard and gives the option to search for singles very easily.
- Search tool: this mechanism detects singles based on individual preferences, interests, and physical traits. It is an advanced search tool.
- Webcam service: Marital Affair intends to entertain cheaters with plenty of webcammers who can be even enjoyed by visitors.
- Private chat with models: you need to be a member of Marital Affair to enjoy this feature, but also money because it is not free.
- Encounters: it is like a swiping feature where to swipe to pass or like users. If you like a specific member, he will appear on the Meet part; otherwise, you can continue with the others. You match when you and the other person show mutual interest.
- Matched section: a tab for you to see the matches you have.
- Diaries: in this part, people tell how it has gone with people from the site they have dated. Diaries is also suitable to ask someone out or court singles.
- Customer support: if you have any questions or issues on the website, drop a line to the customer service, and they’ll come with a solution. This feature appears on the profile layout.
- Anti-scam software: although it is not so efficient, this software keeps customer data protected at least. I just fails to ban users who are fake.
- Blogs: Marital Affair hosts a blog section to educate people on how to date members from the platform as well as other topics.
- SSL data encryption.
- Content examination: while it does allow hot content, all that people post is moderated.
- Secure payments: Marital Affair provides few payment methods that are completely safe for use.
- Virtual gifts: if you are not short of credits, purchase virtual gifts and send them to the users you like.